Technician (Industrial Cranes)
We are looking for experienced technicians trained in trouble-shooting, maintenance and repair of overhead cranes and hoist components.
- NTC 3 (or equivalent)
- Those without the above educational qualifications, but have many years of relevant experience in the industry are encouraged to apply as well
- Attractive starting salary and bonus
- Over time pay
Report to: Project Manager
Roles & Responsibilities
- Plan, schedule, implement and oversee crane and hoist projects from confirming sales contract to completion of delivery
- Procurement of crane components, steel materials and electrical accessories for production.
- Co-ordinate work on site including but not limited to 10, attending site meeting to resolve site issues and interfacing works with sub-contractors.
- Production planning, quality check including calibration reports for production (ISO1991)
- Prepare required documents for projects, liaising with third-party consultants, builders, developers and clients to obtain them for timely submission
- Understand, prepare and periodically review the Risk Assessment, Method Statement and Safe Work Procedures. Co-ordinate safety procedures on site.
- Equipment handover on completion of project and preparation of documents for testing & commissioning and PE certification