'Slewing' or 'wall-travelling' workstation cranes.
Jib cranes are an ideal solution to workstation material handling needs.
Available in several different configurations including wall travelling, column mounted or pillar/wall mounted, they may be fitted with the ZX wire rope hoist or LX chain hoist units.
- Slewing Jib Cranes
- Floor or pillar mounted workstation cranes.
- With lifting capacities up to 20Te, Street slewing job cranes are available with an integral floor mounted column or pillar mounted for installation on to an existing building structure.
- Slewing angles up to 360 degrees are available with option for over or under bracing and power driven slewing.
- Wall travelling Jib cranes
- Workstation material handling.
- Essentially a travelling cantilever arm, the wall travelling jib crane provides a novel solution for workstation material handling.
- Offering hook coverage over an entire work cell rather than the more limited circular arc of a slewing job crane, these systems are ideal for overlapping use in conjunction with higher level overhead cranes.